Get the latest Excel software update news here!
Find out about new features that can help you finish spreadsheets faster.
We cut through all the noise and let you know which new features can actually help you to finish spreadsheets faster.
Looking for all news items? Check out the News Sheet.
- Office Scripts in Excel for Windows DesktopIt’s here! Office Scripts, Excel’s latest automation tool, arrives in the main desktop version of Excel.
- Data from picture: create a spreadsheet from a picture of dataIt’s here! “Data from picture” saves you from manually entering data into spreadsheets.
- Coming soon: Import spreadsheet data from an imageThis one will be super useful – it’s called “import data from picture” and it’s coming soon to a spreadsheet near you!
- Office Scripts gets… buttonsThere’s a new way to launch a macro with Office Scripts!
- Office Scripts in Excel arrives for everyone*Office Scripts, the Next Big Thing for the long term future of automation in Excel, is now officially here. Well… sort-of. Read on for more information!
- Conditional formatting improvementsNow you can duplicate conditional formatting rules and resize conditional formatting dialog boxes.
- Unhide multiple worksheets at onceNow you can unhide multiple sheets at once, thanks to the latest Excel software update.
- Introducing the LAMBDA functionNow you can define your own re-usable functions with LAMBDA
- XLOOKUP and XMATCH: a new lookup to rule them all (almost)Tired of arguing the relative merits of VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH? Well, now there’s a new one to add. XLOOKUP is here to be a quicker, smarter VLOOKUP and XMATCH overhauls MATCH. Read on for details!